PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
The controller of the Website Users’ personal data is ecommercehub.marketing
PERSONAL DATA INSPECTOR
If you have any enquiries regarding the processing of your personal data and your rights, please e-mail us, i.e. our Data Protection Inspector, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
DATA COLLECTED US
The following data of e-commerce companies are made available on our website:
- Favicon / logo
- Website address
- Description [from metatag]
Data of the user that is logged in (registration)
The user provides their data by logging in via the LinkedIn account.
Therefore, while creating the account, the User provides us with their first name, surname, e-mail address or mobile phone number.
The user can make a choice regarding such parts of the profile as education, professional experience, skills, photograph, city or region and confirmation of skills.
Please do not publish or add to the profile any personal data the user does not want to make available to the public.
Content and news
The User and other persons may publish in our Services information on the user (as part of articles, publications, comments or video recordings).
USE OF OUR SERVICES
- We record data concerning the use when the User visits or otherwise uses our Services, for example when the user browses or clicks on content or advertisements (displayed on our webpages), uses the search engine, makes available articles or applies for job.
- When the User visits our Services or leaves them (including some plugs, cookies or similar technologies on the third party websites), we receive the URL of both the website previously visited by the user and of the website currently visited by the user and the time of their visit. We also receive information about the network and the user’s device (e.g. IP address, proxy server, operating system, web browser and additives, device identifier and its functions, as well as the name of the ISP provider or mobile service provider). If the user uses our Services on the mobile device, the device will send us data on the user’s location, in accordance with the mobile phone settings. You will be asked to consent to the use of data from GPS or other devices by us in order to obtain information about the exact location of the user.
- We collect information about the user when they send, receive or react to messages while using our Services.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA
The way we use the user personal data depends on the Services used by the User and the way of using these Services and user preferences. We use the user data to provide and adjust our Services (including advertising) by means of our automated systems and received information and to become make our Services more relevant and useful to the Users.
Our Services enable the User to contact other people, find or be found by business contacts, keep up with information and achieve greater efficiency.
- We contact the User and allow communication between the Members. We offer settings that allow to control the type of messages that the user will receive and how often.
- We contact the user by e-mail, notifications placed on our webpages and other measures as part of our Services, including text messages and push notifications. We send messages to the user related to the availability of the Services, safety or other matters related to the Services. We also send messages about the way to use the Services, network updates, reminders, suggested job offers and promotional messages. The user can change their communication settings at any time. Please note that the User cannot resign from receiving information about the Services from us, including safety and legal notices.
- We promote our Services among the Users and other persons.
- In addition to the advertising of our Services, we use the Users’ data and content to prepare business cards, invitations and communications promoting membership and development of the network, interest and our Services.
- We use data to help the User and solve problems.
- We use data (which may include User’s communications) to investigate, solve and respond to issues related to the Services.
Information on the basis of which the user cannot be identified
- We use the user data to generate and share information on the basis of which the user cannot be identified. For example, we can use data to generate statistics about our Users, their professions or industry, in order to calculate displays or clicks on advertisements or to publish demographic data of visitors for the purposes of the Service or to prepare demographic data concerning the employees’ market.
Security and investigations
- We use data to ensure security, fraud prevention and investigation.
- We use user data (including their communication) for security purposes or to avoid or investigate potential fraud or other breaches of our User Contract and (or) attempts to harm our Users, Visitors and other persons.
HOW WE PROVIDE INFORMATION
- All data uploaded by the user in the profile and all published content and social activities (e.g. instructions, observations, comments, shares) undertaken by the user in our Services will be visible to other persons, in accordance with the User’s settings.
- The user profile is fully visible to all users who are logged in and who are not logged in and for Visitors.
- Our Services allow us to display and share information, including through publications, instructions, observations and comments.
- The employer can see how the user uses the Services provided by the employer (e.g. as a recruiter or a sales representative) and the related information. We will not provide the employer with information on the user’s job offer searches or private messages.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
- We provide your personal data to employers who use our Webpages.
- The provision of personal data takes place in the case of using the Profile Sharing Service. The employers to whom we make available your personal data determine the purposes and methods of processing such data on their own, without being subject to our recommendations in this respect (they are separate controllers of your personal data). Therefore, we are not liable for their actions and omissions.
- We make available your personal data if we are requested to do so by competent state authorities, in particular the organisational units of the public prosecutor’s office, the Police, the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data, the President of the Office for Competition and Consumer Protection or the President of the Office for Electronic Communications.
HOW LONG WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- We store the Users’ personal data for the period of holding the Account on the Website for the purposes of providing the Account service and the related functionalities and other services in accordance with the Regulations, as well as for marketing purposes. Once the Account has been deleted, your personal data will be anonymised
- The personal data of the Users who are not logged in and who address various inquiries and requests to us, including data contained in the content of the messages addressed to us, are processed for the period necessary to consider a given inquiry, complaint or request, but not longer than for a period of 3 years from the receipt of a specific message. If a given message is or may constitute evidence in proceedings before a court or another state authority, we may store such messages and personal data contained therein until the proceedings are finally closed.
- Data processed on the basis of our legitimate interest. When the basis for processing your personal data is our legitimate interest (apart from processing for marketing purposes), e.g. provision of specific services / their development or maintenance of statistics, we will process your personal data until we consider your objection to the processing of your personal data for these purposes effective.
PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
We use best effort to ensure the security of your personal data. The Websites use encrypted data transmission (SSL) during registration and logging, which ensures the protection of your data and significantly impedes the hacking of access to your Account by unauthorised systems or persons.
RIGHTS IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- You have the right to withdraw any consent you have granted at the time of registration in the Website, as well as during the use of particular services and functionalities offered on the Website. The withdrawal of consent is effective from the moment of withdrawing consent. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the processing by us in accordance with the law prior to its withdrawal.
- The withdrawal of consent does not entail any negative consequences for you. However, it may prevent further use of the services or functionalities which can only be provided with your consent.
- You have the right at any time to object to the use of your personal data, including profiling, if we process your data based on our legitimate interest, e.g. in connection with marketing of our products and services and our clients, maintaining statistics regarding the use of particular functionalities of the Websites and facilitating the use of the Websites, as well as surveying satisfaction.
- Resignation from receiving marketing communications concerning our products or services or our clients will be considered your objection to the processing of your personal data, including profiling for these purposes.
- If your objection is justified and we will not have any other legal basis for the processing of your personal data, we will erase your data in relation to the use of which you have raised objection.
Legal basis: Article 21 of GDPR
RIGHT TO ERASE DATA (‘right to be forgotten’)
- You have the right to request the erasure of all or some of personal data. The request to erase all personal data shall be treated as a request to remove the Account.
- You have the right to request the erasure of personal data if:
- you have withdrawn specific consent, insofar as personal data have been processed on the basis of your consent;
- Your personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or in which they were processed;
- you have raised objection to the use of your data for marketing purposes;
- you have raised objection to the use of your data for the purpose of maintaining statistics regarding the use of the Website and surveying satisfaction, and the objection has been deemed justified;
- Your personal data are processed unlawfully.
- In spite of the request for the erasure of personal data, in connection with raising objection or withdrawal of consent, we may retain certain personal data to the extent necessary for the purposes of establishing, pursuing or defending claims. This applies in particular to personal data including: first name, surname, e-mail address and the history of application, which we retain for the purposes of considering complaints and claims related to the use of our services.
Legal basis: Article 17 of GDPR
RIGHT TO LIMIT AT PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- You have the right to request limitation of the processing of your personal data. If you submit such a request, we will make it impossible for you to use certain functionalities or services that involve the processing of the requested data until your request is processed. We will not send any messages, including marketing, to you.
- You have the right to request the limitation of use of your personal data in the following cases:
- if you question the correctness of your personal data – then we will limit their use for the time needed to verify the correctness of your data, but no longer than 7 days;
- when the processing of your data is unlawful and, instead of removing the data, you will request the limitation of their use;
- when your personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which we have collected or used them, but are necessary to establish, pursue or defend claims;
- when you object to the use of your data – then the limitation takes place for the time necessary to consider whether, due to your particular situation, the protection of your interests, rights and freedoms prevails over the interests we pursue by processing your personal data.
Legal basis: Article 18 of GDPR
RIGHT OF ACCESS TO DATA
- You have the right to obtain confirmation from us whether we process your personal data, and if this is the case, you have the right to:
- access your personal data;
- obtain information on the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients of such data, the planned period of storage of your data or the criteria for determining this period, about your rights under GDPR and on the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, about the source of such data, automated decision-making, including profiling and safeguards applied in connection with the transfer of such data outside the European Union;
- obtain the copy of your personal data.
Legal basis: Article 15 of GDPR
RIGHT OF DATA RECTIFICATION
- You have the right to rectify and supplement your personal data. You can do this on your own in the Settings tab. With regard to other personal data, you have the right to request the correction of such data (if they are incorrect) and to supplement them (if they are incomplete). Legal basis: Article 16 of GDPR
RIGHT TO TRANSFER DATA
- You have the right to receive your personal data you have provided to us, and then send them to another, personal data controller that you select, e.g. to another operator of similar websites. You also have the right to request us to send personal data directly to another controller, if technically possible.
- We will send your personal data in the form of a file in CSV format. CSV format is a commonly used, machine-readable format, which allows the transmission of the received data to another personal data controller.
Legal basis: Article 20 of GDPR
TIME LIMIT FOR COMPLYING WITH THE REQUEST
- If, in the performance of the above-mentioned rights, you submit a request, we will comply with it or refuse to do so immediately, but not later than within one month after its receipt. However, if due to the complex nature of the request or the number of requests, we are not be able to comply with your request within one month, we will comply with it within the next two months informing you beforehand about the intended extension of the time limit.
- For technical reasons, we always need 24 hours to update your settings in our systems. Therefore, it may happen that during updating systems you will receive an e-mail from the receipt of which you have resigned.
COMPLAINTS, INQUIRIES, REQUESTS
- You may submit to us complaints, inquiries and requests regarding the processing of your personal data and the exercise of your rights.
- If you believe that your right to protection of personal data or other rights granted to you under GDPR have been infringed, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, address: ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw (www.uodo.gov.pl).