- These Regulations specify:
- general terms and conditions, types and scope of services provided and the rules of using and functioning of the Website
- the rights and obligations of the Service Provider and the User and the User that is not logged in connected with the provision of the Services,
- the rules for excluding and limiting the Service Provider’s liability for the provision of the Services.
- The provisions of these Regulations and the provisions of the law in force in the Republic of Poland specify, in an exclusive manner, the rights and obligations of the User, as well as the rights, obligations and the scope of liability of the Service Provider.
- EcommerceHub provides the Services by electronic means in accordance with the Regulations and applicable law.
- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS, TYPES AND SCOPE OF SERVICES PROVIDED AND THE RULES FOR USING AND FUNCTIONING OF THE WEBSITE
- While using our website, you fully accept the provisions of the Regulations. If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website. The Service Provider makes it possible for the User to obtain, recreate and record the Regulations at any time.
- The provision of services by the service provider by electronic means is free of charge.
- The Website is available via the Internet and ecommercehub.marketing, as the resource of the ICT and IT system.
- In the case of general inquiries, please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- EcommerceHub reserves the right to place advertising content on the Website concerning services offered, as well as third-party goods and services, in forms used on the Internet.
Scope of services
- Access to free services is obtained at the moment of accessing the Website, after registration or without the necessity to register, in the form of:
- using the list of e-commerce companies published by us
- placing job offers and new products from the e-commerce world on the Website
- placing their own data in order to obtain authorisation codes to business cards
- moderating the webpage by the User with a given business card, adding job offers and managing comments
- establishing and registering contacts with other Users,
- using search mechanisms to obtain information and search for other Users,
- instructing other Users of websites selected by them,
- placing advertisements on the Website,
- receiving and sending current messages,
- publishing content on the Website, including comments
- applying or accepting a selected job advertisement understood as sending data included in the User’s Account to the employer,
- viewing job offers
- notifying of new advertisements,
- adding recruitment documents to the Website’s database for easy application,
- adding an opinion on the employer and setting up a new, free profile of the employer by adding an opinion of an employer who has not been registered in the database yet (in this case the person who sets up the account has no control over the profile),
- notifying of new opinions about the employer.
- The Service Provider declares that it is not liable for the content of the placed job offers by the employer registered in the Website and reserves the right to remove announcements concerning work that do not comply with the provisions of the Regulations.
Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors hold intellectual property rights on the website and materials uploaded on the website. Subject to the following license, all intellectual property rights are reserved.
License to use the website
- You can view, download and print the materials from the website only for the purpose of buffering, provided that:
- you do not republish any materials from this website again (including re-publication on another website) or reproduce or store materials from this website in any public or private electronic search system
- you not to reproduce, copy, sell, resell or otherwise use our website or materials contained on our website for commercial purposes, without our consent.
b. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE SERIVCE PROVIDER AND THE USER AND THE USER THAT IS NOT LOGGED IN RELATED TO THE PROVISION OF SERVICES
- The use of Services offered by the Website takes place in a manner consistent with the applicable law, the provisions of the Regulations and the principles of community life and good practices. The person using the Services offered by the Website is obliged in particular to:
- refrain from any activities that may hinder or disrupt the operation of the Website and the use of its services in a manner burdensome for other persons,
- transfer true personal data; it is unacceptable to create accounts of non-existent Users and to transfer personal data of other persons as somebody’s own personal data, use the accounts of other Users or share their accounts to other persons,
- comply with the copyrights and author’s economic rights resulting from the registration of inventions, patents, trademarks, utility models and industrial designs of other persons,
- regularly update their data made available on the Website and read the amendments to these Regulations
2. It is forbidden to place on the Website, or transmit by its means text, graphic and sound materials contrary to applicable law and the principles of community life, calling for racial, religious or ethnic hatred or promoting violence, inciting to commit a crime, as well as the content which is vulgar, offensive, generally regarded as reprehensible morally, socially inappropriate and infringing personal rights, as well as the unauthorised use of somebody’s image, violating good practices and principles of netiquette and any actions which would expose the Website to legal liability or cause damage to it.
3. Any activities related to the use of the information concerning other entities obtained via the Website and activities consisting in the use of any functions of the Website to send and place unsolicited commercial information on the Website (the so-called spam) are forbidden.
4. It is forbidden to place on and distribute via the Website:
- software covered by third party rights, without proper authorisation,
- software intended for unauthorised destruction, modification, deletion, damage, hindering access to IT data, significant disruption or prevention of the automatic processing, collection and transmission of such data, disruption of operation of ICT systems and networks,
- computer passwords, access codes or other data allowing unauthorised access to information stored in the computer system or the ICT network.
5. The user publishes any content on the website on their own responsibility. The Service Provider has the right to remove or modify the content which it considers unlawful or incompatible with the Regulations, as well as the right to block the participation in the Forum in relation to the Users who repeatedly violate the provisions of the Regulations.
- The contract for the provision of services by electronic means is concluded by the User upon the use of any Services offered by the Service Provider’s Website.
- The User registers on the website via their LinkedIn account.
- While registering, the User shall provide the Service Provider with the following data:
- full name, current and active e-mail address
- other data, which
4. The User may discontinue the registration at any time. In such a situation any previous activities aimed at creating the User Account shall be cancelled.
5. After the receipt of a correctly completed registration form, EcommerceHub shall create a unique User Account for the User as part of the Website.
6. Each time, the User obtains access to the Account to which they can log in via the existing Linkedin account.
7. The User is obliged not to disclose access data to third parties and bears exclusive liability for any damage caused as a result of their disclosure.
8. In the case of erasure of data, the User loses the right to use the Website to the extent that such data are necessary to use the Services provided by the Website. If the data necessary to register the User on the Website are erased, the User loses the right to use the Website.
9. The User may at any time delete the Account themselves or by sending a request for deletion of the Account to the Internet address email@example.com. After receiving such a request, EcommerceHub shall remove the indicated Account within 21 days of receiving the request.
10. The User is entitled to terminate the contract for the provision of free services by electronic means by removing their Account. If the use of services does not require the creation of the Account, the contract is terminated by ceasing to use the Services provided by the Service Provider.
11. The Company which created the Employer’s Account may request that the account be deleted on the Website. Removing the employer’s account is not tantamount to removing an opinion thread regarding the company on the website of EcommerceHub.
12. If the Service Provider becomes aware that the User’s activities are contrary to law, good practices or the Regulations, they infringe the personal rights or legitimate interests of EcommerceHub, the Service Provider may block the Account after a one-off warning and failure to stop such activities by the User. If the User’s activities are of a lasting nature, the Service Provider may block the User’s IP address.
13. The Service Provider has the right to terminate the contract for the provision of Services by electronic means, including to remove the User Account in the following cases:
- the User breaches any material provisions of the Regulations,
- the Service Provider obtains reasonable and reliable information that the name of the Account is contrary to law, good practices, infringes the personal rights of third parties or legitimate interests of the Service Provider,
- if the User places content that does not comply with the applicable provisions of law.
14. The Service Provider shall notify of the termination of the contract within 14 days of the termination.
15. The Service Provider reserves the right to refuse to provide the Services to the User, including to delete their Account, if it was created once again after the deletion of the Account resulting from the violation of the Regulations.
Protection of personal data
- Each User and the Visitor has the right to have their privacy protected by the Service Provider.
c. RULES FOR EXCLUDING AND LIMITING THE SERVICE PROVIDER’S LIABILITY FOR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES
Limitation of liability
- The User acknowledges that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable for this website and information contain on this website.
- Although we use best efforts to ensure that the information contained on this website is correct, we do not guarantee their completeness or accuracy; we also do not undertake to ensure the availability of the website or updating materials contained on this website.
- EcommerceHub does not make any statements or guarantees regarding services, and it does not guarantee that the services provided will function without disruptions or errors.
- To the full extent, in accordance with the applicable law, EcommerceHub excludes any implied guaranties or warranties, including any implied guaranties of ownership, accuracy of data, inviolability of rights, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, the conditions resulting from the law on satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and the exercise of due diligence and skills.
- Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising on the basis of our terms and conditions or in connection with our website, whether or not they result from torts, agreements or otherwise, including but not limited to the loss of profits, contracts, business, goodwill, data, revenues or expected savings, lost business opportunities, loss of reputation, loss of data (e.g. interruptions in work or loss, use or modification of user information and content) or other indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages.
- This limitation of liability does not apply to liability for death, bodily injury, fraud, gross negligence or wilful misconduct and cases of negligence where significant obligations have been violated, such as those which create the conditions necessary for us to provide the Services and on which the user could have reasonably relied, but only to the extent that such damage was directly caused by the breach and was foreseeable at the time of concluding this Contract and insofar as such negligence is typical in the context of this Contract.